Telling someone how you feel is super important, now more than ever. Know of a family member that is going through a tough time, or a friend that you haven’t heard from in a while? A thinking of you card is the perfect way to send them a thoughtful message and make them smile when they need it most. Unlike your regular birthday cards, “thinking of you” cards aren’t tied to a particular occasion and can really be a special surprise for the recipient. Read on to find some ideas on what to write in your “thinking of you” card:
Thoughtful messages to write in a ‘thinking of you’ card…
- I just wanted to let you know you’re in my thoughts…
- This card comes your way, hoping to cheer your heart and bring you happiness.
- It’s been too long since we last spoke, I wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you often.
- I know you’ve got a lot going on right now, and I wanted to let you know you’re in my thoughts and prayers.
- We may be a distance apart, but I’ll always have your back.
- I’m here for you forever and always, I’m always here if you need anything, okay?
- Don’t let life get you down, there’s always a brighter day on the way.
- I’m counting down the days until we can see each other again!
- I have thousands of thoughts everyday and I always have one reserved just for you!
Uplifting & encouraging messages to write in a ‘thinking of you’ card…
- You are strong as hell. You can do this.
- You are such an inspiration to me! Keep fighting and we’ll see each other again soon…
- I am proud of you in every step of your journey, remember who you are and you will achieve great things!
- I am so grateful to have you in my life, you are an inspiration to me everyday…
- Look outside, the sun is shining, there’s so much to be happy for–and one of them is you!
- You are totally brilliant, never forget that.
- It’s not a special occasion, but you’re a special person, and I thought you’d need a little reminder…
- I’m always here for you. And I’m always here with a bottle of wine for you.
Our favourite Thinking of You cards…
Whenever you send your thinking of you card, make sure to add a personal touch to it. Even if it’s a small note or a big paragraph, sending them a personal message in your thinking of you card will make it extra special and really show them you’re there to support them through tough times. Mention a funny shared memory or recall a good time you both had together. No matter what you write, put it in the best card possible with one of our ‘Thinking of You’ cards. See below our three favourite Thinking of You cards that are a guaranteed pick-me-up!
Classic Thinking of You Card – £1.99
A quality card with lovely bumblebees and flowers. Perfect for sending out a thoughtful message to a friend.
Caring Thoughts Card – £1.99
A cute card with a fluffy bear offering a hug, for when a distant family member needs a reminder that they’re loved.
Difficult Times Card – £1.89
A starry difficult times card. For a loved one who is going through a tough time, send them a positive message to pull them through.
If none of these cards are suited to your taste or situation, we have a lovely range of more ‘thinking of you’ cards right here that are sure to show them just how much you care…