To whoever believes Valentine’s Day 2021 is going to be a day to forget, we hate to break your lonely heart, but you are completely wrong! Instead of wishing you’d booked restaurant seats earlier, or rushing to grab that vital Valentine’s gift, you can take the time to appreciate your partner and show them the true meaning of Valentine’s Day!
Ideas for Valentine’s Day in lockdown are hard to come by, but we all know that a simple card and personalised message can really hit the spot. As COVID restrictions have pushed couples together or apart, the importance of love and kindness has skyrocketed! Gone are the days of sending many Valentine’s cards to potential sweethearts, here are the days of sitting down and really thinking long and hard about what to write in our Valentine’s Cards…
For the funny ones…
There’s nothing like a good laugh and giggle with your loved one. After spending years getting to know and love your significant other, making them laugh is becoming a little more tricky? Here are some funny Valentine’s Day messages to make them laugh:
- Will you be my Valentine? That was a rhetorical question – we’re married.
- You’re the one I text when I’m drunk. If that’s not love I don’t know what is.
- I’m yours! No refunds or exchanges, only love!
- You’re the loaf of my life!
- I love you from my head to-ma-toes!
- I’m so glad you’re just as weird as me! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- All I need this Valentine’s is you…and WiFi…and wine…
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Nothing says love more than a piece of paper with ink on it…
For the wistful ones…
Is your beau missing the joy of everyday life? If the endless Lockdown has got that special someone down, cheer them up with some bright and thoughtful messages:
- Will you be my quarantine?
- Cheer up buttercup, we’ll be in the pubs before you know it!
- I couldn’t ask for a better person to be with this Lockdown!
- Wishing you a very socially distanced Valentine’s Day!
- Spread nothing but love this Valentine’s Day…
- Even after a year trapped in Lockdown with you, I still love us.
- Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
- There’s no one else I’d rather quarantine with!
- Happily Lockdown ever after!
- You may not be in my bubble but you’re always in my heart!
For the loving ones…
Does your boyfriend or girlfriend prefer something a little more lovey-dovey? Send your most passionate and romantic thoughts this Valentine’s Day, but if you can’t think of any…here are some just for you:
- Wishing the loveliest, sweetest day to my forever Valentine!
- I feel so lucky to have you in my life. I love you forever and always.
- Thank you for being my constant source of laughter, love and strength.
- Words can not express the light you bring into my life, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- It’s just one day of the year, but you should know I love you every day and every beautiful moment we spend together…
- You taught me how to love and care in ways I never knew I could, thank you for your unconditional love…
- My heart skips a beat when I look at you, I want to keep this feeling forever, let’s love and grow old together…
- I’m the luckiest person alive! Be my Valentine!
- There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love and adore you!
Whether you’re sending to your Wife, Husband or Fiance, there are so many different and unique ways you can express yourself on Valentine’s Day! At Cardzone we have a beautiful range of cards and gifts available for you to order, perfect for making Valentine’s Day 2021 extra special, no matter the circumstances!