Join Our Team
Retail Store Manager - Cardzone, Kingsthorpe
Cardzone is a national card and gift retailer, running its stores independently from all over the UK, including Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Requirements of Retail Store Manager role:
· 2-3 years retail management experience
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Strong team management skills recruiting the right team to maximise sales and profitability opportunities
Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager role:
· Continually review the store through budgets and a continuous control and handling of all goods received and sold
· Daily review of store making sure all goods are positioned to their utmost to increase profitability
· Drive sales & motivate staff
· Financial Reporting
· Creating employee schedules
· Other duties as outlined by the business
Benefits of Retail Store Manager role:
· Competitive salary DOE
· Flexible working hours considered
· Full life insurance cover
· Staff discount available
· Seasonal bonus schemes
Previous experience within retail is essential. Weekend working will be required. If the above job description sounds like you please hit 'Apply Now' below, we can't wait to hear from you!
Can't see a vacancy in one of our stores local to you?
If you send us your CV, we will happily keep this on file for any future positions that may become available.
Remember to include a cover letter or email that shows your post code/local store address.